Ways to End up being as Prosperous as You wish to Be
If you aren't as rich as you 'd like to be by now, it's your thoughts' fault. Or, in other words, it's your negative thoughts, words and attitudes that are stopping you from reaching your highest and richest potential. Use the following guide to achieve prosperity that is beyond your wildest imagination!
1. Repair Your Negative Relationship with Money
When it comes to money-- either negative or positive, * Everyone has a particular attitude.
* Focus on thoughts that pop up as you deal or think with money. If they are negative, focus on turning negative thoughts into positive ones--"I love the sense of freedom that money provides me," or "With multiple sources of income, I have the ability to live as I chose.".
2. Believe That You Are Rich.
* The whole premise is that if you think rich, you'll be rich.
* Prosperity comes in many forms-- love, supportive family and friends, enough money in the bank to do what you 'd like, excellent health.
* Give thoughts of appreciation for everything you have. Repeat this: "I send thoughts of gratitude for ...".
3. Give Thanks for the Money You Have.
* Appreciation is one of the most powerful thoughts you can have-- the more you appreciate, the more the Universe will send back to you.
* Make a gratitude list every night before going to bed, and feel happier in the morning.
* As you do, prosperity will come in many different and unexpected ways-- improved health, an unexpected increase in pay, long-lost friends coming out of "nowhere," etc.
4. Use These Affirmations to Heighten Your Income.
*"I am valued by what I do and the contributions I make. I love putting my skills to work, and being paid abundantly for them!".
*"Money comes effortlessly to me, and for me.".
*"Money is everywhere, and I am grateful for it in my life.".
5. Visualize the Sensation of Freedom That Money Gives You.
* Nothing is more powerful than the feelings you experience about money-- that's what the Universe is responding to, whether those feelings are based in fear or love.
* Think about the good sensations that money brings-- freedom, love, peace, and the feelings that you experience on a luxury cruise, such as relaxation and a sense of being wealthy.
6. Give Some Money Away (and It Will Come Back!).
* Nothing tells the Universe "I am prosperous beyond my wildest imaginings" like giving money away-- this sends a message that you are able to enjoy everything you have, and help others in need. Doing so is acting out of love, and nothing attracts more money to you than love!
* Give something away today-- and watch yourself become a magnet for more money! When you give money away, you'll act like a professional "attractor," bringing more money into your life to replace the money you gave someone in need.
7. Focus on Abundance, Not Lack of Money.
* Become prosperous by thinking in terms of love, not fear.
* Focus on giving thanks and appreciation for the money you have, and even the money you don't have (but want to have).
* Don't think in terms of lack, or what you don't have. This will stop you from having more.
8. Remind Yourself How Lucky You Are.
* Focus on the idea that you're a fluid channel for money to come into easily and effortlessly.
* Money isn't a struggle to attain, it's your.
* Focus on money flying above you, and as you reach up high to grab it, imagine feeling each and every crisp $100 bill in your hands. Hold onto that moment in your mind as long as possible.
9. Take Some Risks.
* Risks are necessary when it comes to making more money-- how can you make more doing what you love?
* Make a list of everything you love doing, and what you can make money doing. Research ways that you can leverage your skills to make a profit. Consult with others about the possibilities.
* Seek out resources locally and online-- you'll begin to see others reach out to help you.
10. Write Yourself a Check from the Universe.
* Write yourself an imaginary check from the Universe. Focus on what amount you would like to receive, and fill out the check as if it's real.
* Place the check somewhere, where you can see it every day (a vision board, etc.).
A Few Last Words ...
Just like anything else in the world that's worth having, it takes practice to get there. Money is no exception, and when you can master a positive relationship with money, you can begin to receive an unlimited amount, and from unexpected places! Use these tips to transform your thoughts about money, and as your thoughts change, so will your paycheck!